Weekday prices - 8am - 5.00pm
1 hour lesson £28.50
1 hour 30 minutes £42.75
2 hours £57.00
10 hour block £265.00 = [£26.50ph]
5 hour block £132.50> =[£26.50ph]
5 hour block £125.00 = [£25.00ph]
10 hour block £250.00 = [£25.00ph]
Book In Advance and Save up to £2.00 per hour
Evening and Weekend prices
Add £1 extra per hour for evenings and weekends
- Pass plus course - £180.00
- Pass plus consists of 6 hours of lessons which include motorway and country lanes.
- The DSA charge for a driving test is £62.00, payable to the Driving standards agency.
- Driving test fee with us is – £80.00 fixed fee - Driving test fee includes 1 hour lesson before the test, insurance for you and the examiner and travel from your address and back.
- Short test notice fee – £100.00 fixed fee (2 weeks notice) extended test fee £100.00. Driving test fee includes 1 hour lesson before the test, insurance for you and the examiner and travel from your address and back.
Terms & Conditions
It is expected that the pupil has regular lessons.
48 hours notice is required for cancellation of a lesson otherwise the pupil will be charged.
Payment for lessons must be made in advance.
Block bookings and vouchers must be used within 6 months of purchase
The instructor reserves the right to withdraw use of the car for the driving test if in their professional opinion the pupil is not test standard.
The instructor shall inform the pupil in time for the pupil to change the test date.
If a pupil starts lessons with a test date already booked, then use of the instructors car is at the instructors discretion.
On the first lesson the pupil must provide a valid provisional or international licence.
Any physical disability which affects driving must be disclosed to the instructor by the pupil, the pupil should be able to read a car number plate from 20.5 meters .
The pupil must declare if they have any court judgements regarding driving.
It is unusual for problems to arise but is better to have terms and conditions set before any lessons commence.
Tel: 07460 524242